Professional electronic dartboard home entertainment practice CE certification| WIN.MAX
The best electronic dart board features:
21 Exciting Games with 65 Variations
No denying that you will get bored if you play the same game all the time. This board features 21 exciting games with 65 variations, which would definitely provide more fun. Game list: 301, 401, 501, 601, 701, 801, 901, Cricket, No-score cricket, Scram, Killer, Football, Bowling, Double down, High score, Shanghai, etc.
Do not stop playing to keep scores, all you need is to enjoy the game with 1 LCD display. WIN.MAX dartboard is equipped with the LCD display to provide a real score and fair play.
Have Fun with More People
The maximum number of individual players is limited to 4. It is also capable of keeping score for team play: 2 teams of 2 (4 individuals), 2 teams of 3 (6 individuals), and then 2 teams of 4 (8 individuals). No matter you want to play with your family or friends, this board works. Play against the computer with 5 skill levels or gather your friends and play in teams.
Ultra-thin do not mean poor quality but on the contrary, reducing bounce-outs and helps to achieve higher scores. Tested tough segments stand up to heavy use and withstand your toughest throws again and again.3 volume levels (include mute mode )adjustable for different Scenes.
|Name||Standard Electronic Dartboard|
|Function||21 exciting games with 65 variations for players of all ages|
|1 LED display with “bar type” cricket scoring system|
|suitable for 1 to 8 players automatic|
|scoring/sound effect/voice announcer wide catch ring for missed darts|
|play up with computer in 4 levels:professional/advanced/intermediate/
|Accessories||color box packing|
|6 soft tip darts;|
|extra 40 tips for spare|
|quality approved adapter(230v/50hz/7w)|
|Packing||Ctn Size: 46x27x57cm, 6 pcs/ctn|
1. Can someone please measure the diameter of the scoring area? I believe regulation size should be 15.5″..And 18″ diameter overall.
Answer:13.5″ target face. It is hard to measure the diameter overall, since this dartboard is in irregular shape. Almost all electronic dartboards’ target face is 13.5″.
2. Is it possible to turn off the voice on this dart board?
Answer:No, the voice cannot be turned off.
3. Under the product description, it mentions some mounting hardware (screws, iron sheet and anti skid cones). Should I have received in the box?
Answer:The installation guide in the description part is incorrect. It is for bristle dartboard, not for electronic dartboard. Installing WIN.MAX electronic dart board is much more easier. Please check the manual when you receive the dartboard set.
4. Can you use a power adapter instead of batteries?
Answer:Yes, it came with the power adapter to plug into the wall.
5. What weight darts are supposed to be used with this board?
Answer:Darts of no more than 18 grams.
6. What is the weight of the darts that come with this?
7. What’s the diameter of this dartboard?
Answer:Product dimension: around 51cm x 2.73cm x 44cm (20″ x 17″ x 1″)
8. Would this be a good gift for 9 and 12 year old boys? Or dangerous because of the sharp darts?
Answer:Electronic dart boards use soft tip darts, which is safer for kids than steel tip darts.
9. Is there a tripod/stand that supports this board?
Answer:No, usually a stand is for bristle dart boards.